PPE Exchange was started by a small group of businessmen in Winston Salem, NC with 20 years of experience sourcing and importing medical and other products from overseas vendor partners. Since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, PPE Exchange has used its contacts to quickly source and provide 100’s of thousands of masks, isolation gowns, face shields, and other desperately needed personal protective equipment to first responders in our community who have had difficulty sourcing this type product from their traditional suppliers. We now have additional capacity and we are reaching out to other first responders, clinics, city/gov authorities, and organizations beyond the triad area that may be having trouble sourcing PPE. Our customers include:
- Wake Forest Baptist Hospitals (Wake Health)
- Cabarrus Rowan Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Davie County Emergency Services
- Winston-Salem Fire Department
- Winston-Salem Housing Authority
- Winston-Salem Central Warehouse
- Guilford ES Manager – Strategic Planning & Logistics
- Forsyth County Sherrif’s Dept
- Rocky Mount Fire Department
- Kannapolis Fire Department
If you have PPE needs then please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to supply you from our existing inventories or source what you need from manufactures in the medical product industry. Our goal is to help keep you, your employees, and your patients safe during this unprecedented time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.